Comments [5]

Anonymous
I like this story and want to continue reading it. I tried to make an acc at jjwxc, I did make it but then again I'm stuck at where I need to buy coins , alipay n we chat I can't make an acc. Sad
You can also use PayPal to top up, making WeChat and Alipay was a headache for me too. With Alipay, you can do it via desktop then verify via app, you need passport for verification though.

Don't worry after I finish TATAP, I'll be concentrating on this. 13 chappies to go~ ,🎉🌻 and I'll be squeezing some of this in between
Anonymous
Yes , WeChat I need another person to verify in order to make acc and Alipay I need a passport .. the process is so freaking complicated for me. I'm going to try PayPal and sort this out.

PS: also ty for the translation, it's much better than mtl . I'll be waiting for it then...the hard life of a non Chinese person, that doesn't understand Chinese where there's a lot of good GL novel
dadin
I'm in the same situation as you .. I also want to buy coins .. obviously, wechat and alipay is impossible for me , too .. but I don't know how to process and buy coins using PayPal either.. can you tell me how ?