Comments [4]

Anonymous
Thanks for the translation.
I'm not a fan of this extra, it feels like they did Saki really dirty. She didn't deserve to get such a sad end just because she chose her daughter over Minxi. Minxi was the one who kept pushing her away when Saki was pursuing her, and wasn't there for Saki when she needed her most.
Overall I think this novel would've been better without this side couple tbh.
true, I didn't really get too emotionally invested in this side cp only appearing 4-5 times, their plot wasn't able to really take root. Well author admitted she kinda forgot these two.
Anonymous
I didn't like that. Felt like in author's thinking, since the main cp is HE, she made the side cp BE. Saki is so pitiful and I feel like she didn't deserve that. Minxi being mad at the kid also leaves a bad taste in my mouth. The kid was innocent. If I was her I'd cherish both mother and daughter more specially when they were being chased by loan sharks. How heartless Minxi is. Goes to show that she didn't love saki that much to let go.