Willingly Baited (GL) by Ming Ye
Bookmark
Completed Ongoing

Willingly Baited (GL) by Ming Ye

  • T/N: This is MTL, accuracy not guaranteed. Except for earlier postings, most novels will be on linkvertise, this is to help me earn some revenue to fund for buying novels and overlord tickets (additional support for authors) and buy some candies and coffee for myself, and to mask the novels from aggregators, direct links to the chapters will be posted on discord.If you don't want to bother with the linkvertise, you can find the direct links there. If you have the means please support the author.

    Chapter List

    Willingly Baited (GL) by Ming Ye

    Zuo Qinghuan feels that she shouldn't have been curious about her benefactor's wife, otherwise she wouldn't have fallen in love with the benefactor's wife, competed with the benefactor for the wife, and now Zuo Qinghuan feels like she's definitely gone crazy.

    Since childhood, Qin Wanshu, who has been greatly cherished and exceptionally outstanding, lacks nothing. The only thing that is somewhat regrettable is…

    When Qin Wanshu saw the seemingly innocent Zuo Qinghuan telling her, "I can help you cure your frigidity," Qin Wanshu felt a sense of unease in this situation and context that was hard to put into words.

    Qin Wanshu never imagined that one day she would also have an affair, and that too with her husband's mistress. Qin Wanshu feels like she has lost her mind as well.

    A/N:

    Alright, another work with questionable values, enter with caution... 

    It takes a lighthearted approach.


    T/N: My current read!!! Again this is MTL.

    Not updating anytime soon. Finishing up half of the ongoings first. Just putting this up to say 'hi I picked this up', again starting from the beginning.

    There are actually three or four novels of the same title in jjwxc two of them are GLs, this one and the other, I'm planning to do both unless it gets picked up before I do(nope not gonna do that now, I noticed it's a 10-year old novel that isn't finished yet)


    Chapters will be on linkvertise, direct links will be posted on discord. That's all thanks 👋🌻

    P.S. Comments!!! I love seeing comments, please leave your thoughts about the chapter or just about anything BUT please keep everything civilized, I know sometimes it's unavoidable to feel strong about certain issues or details in the story, but please be respectful, I don't care if you curse or express anger about what happened on the chapter but don't direct them to your fellow readers/commenters, we all have different views, there's no clear line that distinguish what opinion is right or wrong, in the end we all just need to respect.



    Other Titles:
    愿者上钩(GL)[Yuàn zhě shànggōu (GL)]
    Country:
    China
    Publisher:
    Jinjjiang Literature City (JJWXC)
    Author:
    Ming Ye (明也)
    Artist:
    ?
    Chapter:
    135 + 2 Extras
    Published:
    2011.11.06
    Tags:
    Modern, Age Gap, Adultery 

    You may also like

    Comments [2]

    1. Anonymous Member
      111
      Ahhhhhhhhh I've been waiting for a new translator to pick this story up!!! I'm so excited for this TmT
    2. cly1212 Admin
      799
      This plot was actually one of my WIPs back when I was trying to be a fanficwriter😆 back when there were a lot of mistress themed TV dramas going on, where beautiful women fight over the butt ugly husbands, like wtf, he's so not worth it, it would be better if the wife and the mistress just get together. I wanted to write the three characters to be equally loved, equally rooted for, but i didn't know how to go about that. And I wanted it to be HE but my heart couldn't accept that there would be a happy ending to a relationship that stemmed from unfaithfulness, I didn't know how to make the story that ought to be doomed be a happy ending, in the end I just gave up writing it.

      So I definitely find this interesting and intriguing on how Ming Ye would go about this.