Unspoken Rules
Bookmark
Ongoing

Unspoken Rules

  • T/N: This is MTL, accuracy not guaranteed. Except for earlier postings, most novels will be on linkvertise, this is to help me earn some revenue to fund for buying novels and overlord tickets (additional support for authors) and buy some candies and coffee for myself, and to mask the novels from aggregators, direct links to the chapters will be posted on discord.If you don't want to bother with the linkvertise, you can find the direct links there. If you have the means please support the author.

    Chapter List

    Unspoken Rules

    A fleeting glance, destined to entangle the two in this lifetime. Xia Lingying didn't know that because of that woman's words, the nearly ten thousand interviewees in the audience became her companions during an audition. 

    Xiao Moyan: "I can give you everything you want—money, material, benefits, including the leading role in this drama." 

    Xia Lingying: "What do you want?" 

    Xiao Moyan: The unspoken rules of the entertainment industry, I believe you understand. What I want, do you not know?”

    Chapter links will only be posted on Discord just pick "unspoken rules" role.

    _____________

    T/N: 

    1.This is MTL, accuracy not guaranteed.

    2. This was written by Ye Se, author of 'Universe's Most Jealous Goddess'

    3. The novel has been removed on jjwxc and by Novel Updates' policy: "release and the raws must either be published online or offline. This means the raws must be obtainable", I don't think I can add this on the site, I mean raws are obtainable but I got this on an aggregator site.

    4. For the reason above (and below), this will only be accessed through discord. This was initially intended for personal read but since I'll edit anyway, I decided to post it here in the end.

    5. Just so you know, Ye Se has been accused of plagiarism, I'm not sure if it's one or some of the novels (not grave as XJ though). I don't think this particular novel is that one, I think there was something something cat in the title. So if it goes against your principles, it's better to refrain from reading. I read Ye Se apologized but I'm not sure if it's for the plagiarism or something else, I'm trying to search for it but still no luck, I think it was on Ye Se's Weibo but I'm still lazy to dig.

    The questionable parts are mostly character and scenery descriptions. Like, they copy and pasted something from Baidu then expand it using AI writing prompts. 

    According to what I read from Baidu (I forgot my source, but found the JJWXC guidelines they were talking about), JJWXC allows referencing the internet, like some fair use policy: instances of similar language in descriptions are not considered plagiarism if they lack originality, are widely known, or have fewer than 25 Chinese characters in the identical passages. However, there are exceptions for poetic forms, lyrics, or short literary works, which are not bound by the 25-character limit. If they exceed that, you can be flagged down for plagiarism.

    So based on what I read and understand about the issue (take note that this is an opinion), I think it's a case of uncredited over-referencing (if there is such a thing) maybe a mild plagiarism (?). Assuming this was unintentional and that they were just young amateurs with weak foundations on novel writing and publishing.

    6. This is a dogblood novel, I read from some reviews that there are a lot of abuse, but still HE. 

    You have been warned.

    note:cover was made up from canva, since I couldn't find any official cover for this 

    Country:
    China
    Author:

    Ye Se (叶涩)

    Artist:
    ?
    Publisher:
    Jinjiang Literature City (JJWXC)
    Other Title:
    的潜规则(De qián guīzé)
    Published:
    ≈2018
    Chapter:
    ?~
    Tags:
    Entertainment Circle, Beautiful Female Lead

    You may also like

    Comments [0]